Day 1 : Fly To Izmir & Guided Ephesus Ancient City Tour
Meal : Lunch
(Please note that flight time can be chage according to avalibilty)
Ephesus antique sites : Explore the ruins of Ephesus while strolling past the
Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, and the Trajan Fountain. See the Great
Theater, where Paul preached to the Ephesians.
Temple of Artemis was one of the Seven Wonders of the World in Ephesus region, ancient cult dedicated to Artemis was famous in antiquity and made ancient Ephesus a much-visited pilgrimage place.
House of Virgin Mary: The shrine believed to be the House of the Virgin Mary. Mother Mary, accompanied by John the Apostle, came to Ephesus at the end of her life. In 1967, Pope Paul VI declared the site authentic and each year a traditional service is held for the pilgrims.
After the tour, transfer to your hotel at Kusadasi or Selcuk and overnight.
Day 2 : Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour / Fly To Istanbul
Meal : Breakfast, Lunch
(Pick up time changes according to the location of your hotel.)
Then we will drive to Pamukkale. We will visit Pamukkale & Hierapolis. One of the most interesting places in the world, justly famous not only for the entrancing beauty of its unique geological formations but also for its historical remains.Hierapolis Ancient City, the Necropolis (cemetery) of Hierapolis which is one of the biggest ancient cemetery in Anatolia with 1.200 graves, Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, the Main Street, Byzantian Gate.Calcium Terraces, The terraces were formed by running warm spring water, at a temperature of 35 °C / 102 °F containing calcium bicarbonate.
Upon arrival to Istanbul. Met on arrival and transfer to your hotel. Tour ends.
- Airport transfers as mention in programme
- Roundtrip flight tickets
- 1 Night Accomodation with breakfast
- 1 Full Day Ephesus Tour
- 1 Full Day Pamukkale Tour
- Transportations by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- All entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museums, parking and road tolls
- 2 Lunches in the tour at local restaurant
- Local taxes
- Optional tours
- Drinks at lunches
- Personal expences
- Tips to guide and driver
Important Notes :
- If you like to swim in The Ancient Pool which is also called Cleopatra's Pool they charge extra entrance fee
- You are kindly requested to present yourself at the pick up point 15 minutes prior the pre advised pick up time
- Remember to take sunscreen & a hat if you're not fond of direct sunlight as there is minimal shade available