Gallipoli Tour From Istanbul -
From Istanbul by Flight
Gallipoli Package Tour from Itinerary
DAY 1 - Istanbul - Canakkale
22:00 Fly from Istanbul to Canakkale. Arrival to Canakkale. Met
on arrival and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2 - Gallipoli & Troy Tours
08:30 Early start for the ancient city of Troy, Famous with
legendary Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the Queen
of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Princess. After Troy tour continue
to Gallipoli Tour.
11:30 Arrival and Lunch stop in Eceabat, one of most
emotionally and touching places in Turkey, the Wolrd War I
Battlefields of Gallipoli. We will visit the GAllipoli Museum, Anzac
Cove, Lone Pine - Australian Memorial, Johnston's Jolly, the Nek and
Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial.
17:30 Gallipoli Tour ends and we take a farry across the
18:00 Check into your hotel and Overnight in Canakkale
DAY 3 - Canakkale - Istanbul
07:00 Early morning transfer to Canakkale Airport. Fly Back
to Istanbul. Arrival to Istanbul. Tour ends.
Gallipoli & Troy Tours by Plane Included
- Tronsportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English Speaking tour leader throughout the journey
- Guided tour of Gallipoli & Troy
- 2 Nights accommondation with breakfast
- Entrance fees to the vaious sites
- Ferry token to cross the Dardanelles
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunches
- Airport transfers in Canakkale as mentioned in programme
- Flight tickets ( Istanbul - Canakkale - Istanbul)
Gallipoli & Troy Tours By Plane From Istanbul
Contact us for rates
WARNINGS OF GALLIPOLI TOURS !!
* There are very few toilets in the battlefield area. Go before tour!
* There are also very few bins so please collect your rubbish and
put it back on the bus so we can dispose of
it responsibly later on.
* Take your bathers/togs/cossies/swimmers for a swim at lunchtime
when and if time and weather permits.
* There are no shops at the battlefields, so remember to buy water
and nibblies before you leave Eceabat.
* Remember to take sunscreen and a hat if you're not fond of direct
sunlight as there is minimal shade
available. Shorts are fine to wear on the peninsula but remember to
wear sensible shoes as you will be
walking on uneven ground at times and there are snakes in the area.