Gallipoli Day Trip from
Gallipoli Day Tour from Canakkale Itinerary
10:45 Pick up from your hotel or hostel in Canakkale and drive to the World
War I Battlefields of Gallipoli.
11:30 Fully guided Gallipoli Tour
What Is included to Visit
- Kabatepe War Museum
- Beach Cemetery (John Simpson's
- ANZAC Cove
- Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing
- Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian
- Johnston's Jolly (Walk in the
- View Shrapnel Valley
- Turkish Memorial
- The Nek and Walker's Ridge
- Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand
17:30 Gallipoli Tour ends
At the end of
the tour transfer back to hotel / hostel.
What is included in
- Pick up and Drop off
- All transportations with air-conditioned
& non-smoking buses
- Entrance fee to the various sites
- Guiding Service in Gallipoli
- Local Taxes
- Service Charges
GALLIPOLI TOURS RUN DAILY
The tour includes a 4 - 5 hour guided tour of the ANZAC area.
Gallipoli Tour Prices : 35 Euro
WARNINGS OF GALLIPOLI TOURS !!
- Troy -Pergamon - Ephesus Tours
* There are very few toilets in the battlefield area. Go before tour!
* There are also very few bins so please collect your rubbish and
put it back on the bus so we can dispose of
it responsibly later on.
* Take your bathers/togs/cossies/swimmers for a swim at lunchtime
when and if time and weather permits.
* There are no shops at the battlefields, so remember to buy water
and nibblies before you leave Eceabat.
* Remember to take sunscreen and a hat if you're not fond of direct
sunlight as there is minimal shade
available. Shorts are fine to wear on the peninsula but remember to
wear sensible shoes as you will be
walking on uneven ground at times and there are snakes in the area.