Gallipoli - Troy & Pergamon Tours - 2 Days
- 1 Night
TROY & PERGAMON TOUR PACKAGE
DAY 1 - Istanbul to Gallipoli
06:30 Pick up from your hotel in istanbul and depart for
12:30 Arrival and Lunch stop in Eceabat, one of most emotionally
and touching places in Turkey, the Wolrd War I Battlefields of
Gallipoli. We will visit the GAllipoli Museum, Anzac Cove, Lone Pine
- Australian Memorial, Johnston's Jolly, the Nek and Chunuk Bair New
18:30 Gallipoli Tour ends and we take a farry across the
19:00 Check into your hotel and Overnight in Canakkale.
DAY 2 - Troy & Pergamon Tours - Selcuk ( Ephesus ) or Kusadasi
08:00 Early start for the ancient city of Troy, Famous with
legendary Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the Queen
of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Princess After Troy tour we
continue to Pergamon Ancient City
13:00 We arrive at our lunch stop in Pergamon
14:00 Followed by a tour of Pergamon, a magnificient
acropolis with one of the steepest
amphitheatres in the world. Its impressive temples, library and
medical facilities made it a renowned cultural and political sentre
in its time. Now on display is the magnificant acropolis.
We continue to Selcuk / Kusadasi ( Ephesus ). Where the tour
- Tronsportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
Professional English Speaking tour leader throughout the journey
Guided tour of Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon
- 1 Night accommondation
Entrance fees to the vaious sites
Feery token to cross the Dardanelles
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch
Gallipoli - Troy - Pergamon
Contact us for rates
Gallipoli & Troy Package Tour
Please Ask The Rate
WARNINGS OF GALLIPOLI TOURS !!
- Troy -Pergamon - Ephesus Tours
* There are very few toilets in the battlefield area. Go before tour!
* There are also very few bins so please collect your rubbish and
put it back on the bus so we can dispose of
it responsibly later on.
* Take your bathers/togs/cossies/swimmers for a swim at lunchtime
when and if time and weather permits.
* There are no shops at the battlefields, so remember to buy water
and nibblies before you leave Eceabat.
* Remember to take sunscreen and a hat if you're not fond of direct
sunlight as there is minimal shade
available. Shorts are fine to wear on the peninsula but remember to
wear sensible shoes as you will be
walking on uneven ground at times and there are snakes in the area.
Troy Ephesus Pamukkale Cappadocia Tours