Gallipoli Turkey Tour Package 1
- TROY - PERGAMON & EPHESUS TOURS - 4 DAYS & 3 NIGHTS
Package Tour from Itinerary
DAY 1 - Istanbul to Gallipoli Tour
06:30 Pick up from your hotel in istanbul and depart for
12:30 Arrival and Lunch stop in Eceabat, one of most
emotionally and touching places in Turkey, the Wolrd War I
Battlefields of Gallipoli. We will visit the GAllipoli Museum, Anzac
Cove, Lone Pine - Australian Memorial, Johnston's Jolly, the Nek and
Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial.
18:30 Gallipoli Tour ends and we take a farry across the
19:00 Check into your hotel and Overnight in Canakkale
DAY 2 - Troy & Pergamon Tours - Selcuk / Kusadasi ( Ephesus )
08:30 Early start for the ancient city of Troy, Famous with
legendary Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the Queen
of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Princess After Troy tour we
continue to Pergamon Ancient City.
13:00 We arrive at our lunch stop in Pergamon. Pergamon Tour.
14:00 Followed by a tour of Pergamon, a magnificient
acropolis with one of the steepest amphitheatres in the world. Its
impressive temples, library and medical facilities made it a
renowned cultural and political sentre in its time. Now on display
is the magnificant acropolis. We continue to Selcuk / Kusadasi where
you will spend the night. Overnight in Selcuk ( Ephesus) or Kusadasi
DAY 3 - Ephesus Tour - Istanbul or Other Destinations
09:30 The ruins of the Temple of Artemis,one of the seven
ancient wonders of the world. Then on, to visit Ephesus Ancient City,
the best preserved Greco-Roman city in the world. Here you will
explore the Agora, Odeon, Curettes Street, public toilets, Celsius
Library, Hadrian Temple, Roman Baths, Grand Theatre, Marble Street.
After a lunch break depart for the House of Virgin Mary and visit
the chapel where she is said to have spent her last day. End of the
Ephesus Tour transfer to bus station bus for Istanbul.
DAY 4 - Istanbul
Morning arrival to Istanbul around 08:00.
- Tronsportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English Speaking tour leader throughout the journey
- Guided tour of Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon
- 2 Night accommondation
- Entrance fees to the vaious sites
- Feery token to cross the Dardanelles
- 2 Breakfast, 3 lunches,
- Bus station transfers
- Bus for Istanbul
Gallipoli - Troy - Pergamun & Ephesus Tours & Travel
Contact us for rates
WARNINGS OF GALLIPOLI TOURS !!
* There are very few toilets in the battlefield area. Go before tour!
* There are also very few bins so please collect your rubbish and
put it back on the bus so we can dispose of
it responsibly later on.
* Take your bathers/togs/cossies/swimmers for a swim at lunchtime
when and if time and weather permits.
* There are no shops at the battlefields, so remember to buy water
and nibblies before you leave Eceabat.
* Remember to take sunscreen and a hat if you're not fond of direct
sunlight as there is minimal shade
available. Shorts are fine to wear on the peninsula but remember to
wear sensible shoes as you will be
walking on uneven ground at times and there are snakes in the area.